2 h workshop
This is hands-on training, so please bring a laptop, iPad or another tablet computer, smartphone, or any other Internet-connected device. Please make sure that you know how to use the device prior to the training session.
You will need to create Facebook account prior to training if you don't have one already.
- creating an account
- privacy settings - control who sees what
- uploading pictures
- searching for and adding contacts
- setting up your Wall
Make it useful
- Facebook “pages”, “groups” and “persons”. Real life examples and what works best.
- social causes, hobbies, common interests - join a group, create or facilitate a group
- one of the most useful FB features - setting up and promoting an event
- Facebook for business - promote and keep in touch
- drive traffic to your website
- make your followers look forward to your Facebook and Twitter posts
- landing pages and how to convert online leads - make sure that people who click through to the offer page or sales page or event description page actually buy!
The workshop will be customized based on the needs of the group.
$150+HST; up to 7 participants OR
$75; one-on-one training in your home for one hour
To register, please email email@example.com